The Messenger is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include distribution of packages, mail and reprographics requests and other general office duties as needed.
* Pickup and deliver items to/from clients according to pre-determined schedules or on an “on-demand” basis. Deliveries can be faxes, documents, packages, and/or boxes.
* Utilize dollies and/or mail carts as needed since package sizes may vary from envelopes to boxes.
* Maintain logs and records on all items for pickup/delivery as required.
* Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
* Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 6 months office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
* Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
* Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
* Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.